Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blair Bear

Here's a little about Blair these days...

She is 100% convinced that her real name is Blair Bear. We have tried to tell her that she is Blair Marie but she will not have it. "No, I'm Bair Bear!"



Apparently others cannot love her if she loves them.

Blair: "I wouve you, Mommy!"
Me: "Oh, I love you too, Blair Bear!"
Blair: "No, I wouve you!"
Me: "Thanks Blair Bear! I love you too!"
Blair: "NO, I WOUVE YOU!"



Her hair is getting longer so I am having fun coming up with different hair styles:



Auntie Jana will probably be proud of this one!



She is still really bossy and a big trouble maker! Her newest thing she likes to do at night while she is supposed to be in bed asleep is to open up all her dresser drawers and use them as stairs so she can sit on top of her dresser! Scary! I'm not sure which one is going to happen first. Her breaking the dresser or the dresser falling on top of her and breaking her.

A couple weeks ago during Sacrament Meeting Blair told Nathan off! She left to go sit with Ms. Valerie and then decided she wanted to come back and eat some fishy crackers. While she was gone there was a half eaten granola bar on the bench so I picked it up and put it in one of the bags of fishy crackers. She apparently didn't like that and for some reason thought Nathan had done it.

Blair really loud (mind you this is during church): "Daddy, why'd you put that in here?"
Me (whispering): "Blair, shhh! Calm down!"
Blair (still yelling): "Daddy, don't you do that!" I don't wike it!"
Nathan and I are both trying to get her to calm down!
Blair (still yelling): "Don't do that! It's digusting!"

We were both a little embarrassed but at the same time we couldn't help but laugh. What 2 year old says disgusting?

Blair is obsessed with candy. She asks for it everyday and every time I tell her no she has a melt down. Luckily for me her melt down is just her pouting usually on the couch or on her bed. Because she is so obsessed with candy I might be making a trip to the store to buy some in hopes that it will help with potty training. Yes, I am going to start round number...(not even sure what number this is) but I'm determined this time to out last her stubbornness. Why have I been cursed with stubborn children? I'm hoping this trait will come in handy for them when they get older but for me right now it can be difficult!

One of my favorite things Blair says these days is "poot nacks" for "fruit snacks". It makes me giggle every time.

Remember when Blair was a baby and I would say she definitely is not a lady. Well, recently it has happened again. Anytime she passes gas I say, "What do you say Blair?" Hoping she will say excuse me because that is what she has been taught. But nope! She will say, "I tooted!" I then say, "How about you say, excuse me." To which she says with a big grin, "No, I tooted!"

I love the fact that anytime she puts a dress on she spins around in circles with a huge grin on her face and says proudly, "I'm a princess!"

I sure love my little Blair Bear! Even though she can be difficult at times she is my happy, smiley little girl and I love that sweet smile of hers!

No comments: