Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas with family



Dyer with Grandma Gretch Christmas morning!




All the cousins anxiously waiting to open their gifts!




Easton opening his gift from Grandma Gretch and Grandpa Jerry. He got a huge tonka playset! I forgot to take a picture of it once we got it put together. Easton plays with it all the time!




Blair opening her gift. Uncle Andy in the background.




Blair LOVED her baby doll! Once she started opening her gift and realized what it was she was SO excited! "A baby! It's my baby!" It was one of the cutest things ever!




Aunt Kaity helping Dyer open his gift.



Dyer got a play mat which definitely came in handy while we were on vacation. Dyer loved looking in the mirror at his own reflection. That and he loved sucking on it!




Cute baby Dyer


Braeden and Ella got Easton and Blair a sled and got Dyer a puppy stuffed animal which Blair kept stealing!

All the adults decided that instead of buying gifts for each other that we would all pitch in and buy family pictures. I can't wait to see them because the photographer was awesome! Even though we we decided not to get each other gifts I still got a gift! Well, it was actually a late birthday gift! I got chief statues and other things to decorate my kitchen. I finally got around to putting them up and they look great! Hopefully I'll remember to take a picture. Thanks Gretch! I finally have some decor in my kitchen!

Thank you for all the gifts and for letting us stay with you! We had a great time.





Aunt Bethanie with Dyer at Nathan's Aunt Stacy and Uncle Lance's house. We went there later Christmas day to spend Christmas with them and Grandpa Layne. This was the only picture I took there. I can't believe this was the only picture I took.

Easton ended up getting a watch and an electric drum set from Grandpa Layne. Blair got an electric piano and plastic silverware. Dyer got a bowling set, a glow worm, and a baby toy where you can connect the pieces together (have no idea what they are called). Nathan got an aircraft headset which he is really excited to use hopefully this coming weekend! I got a bunch of baking pans/kitchen things and cookbooks.

Thank you Grandpa Layne! We love all the gifts! I especially love the headphones that came with the electric piano that can also be used with the drum set!

No comments: