Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas continued

We had Christmas dinner at Grandpa and Grandma Stockton's. I had Nathan take some pictures. Besides the first picture this post should actually be titled "Easton with...." Easton's cute so I don't mind but I just thought it was funny that he was in every picture.



Dyer with cousins Jarom and Kaiden.



Easton with Aunt Kaity.



Easton with cousins Torie and Bekah.




Easton with Uncle Blake.

The kids got to open some gifts while there. Easton got some cars from Grandpa and Grandma but I'm thinking that he left most of them at their house because I have only seen one or two since we got home. Blair got a baby doll that comes with a toilet. Maybe this will help her with potty training. Someday we will have this little girl potty trained...someday! Dyer got a rubber ducky which he is currently chewing on as I write this. He loves sucking on that thing. Nate and I got a game which we played several times while we were there. We will have to have some friends come over so we can play it again.

Aunt Bethanie got all the kids slippers which they LOVE! Easton wears his slippers every night while he sleeps. Blair is beginning to follow his example. She wore hers to bed last night too!

Thank you!

It was great to see everyone and to spend the holidays with family. I wish we lived closer so we could make more family dinners/gatherings.

The kids miss all of you and keep asking when we can go back. I don't blame them since they pretty much get everything the want when they are around family.

No comments: