Saturday, January 7, 2012

Early Christmas

We celebrated Christmas early (the Wednesday before) since we were leaving to go spend the holidays with Nathan's family.

Easton got a leapter explorer with some games to go along with it.




Blair got a play purse, a kids piano, dress up clothes, and a baseball glove. I didn't get many pictures of Blair and the ones I did weren't very good.





Dyer got this farm house but of course Blair had to open his gift for him and then both Easton and Blair took it over so he couldn't play with it. I guess it's okay though because he had more fun with the wrapping paper anyways!




My sister, Kim, made all the kids hats! Even though I don't have a picture of Blair wearing hers she absolutely loves it. She wore it for almost 2 days straight and kept saying, "That's MY hat!"







Grandpa Whiting and Grandma Sharon got all the kids saving bonds and Nate and I got a movie gift card.

Dyer got a blue teddy bear from Gma Whiting. Blair not only opened it once but twice before we had Christmas. It was kind of funny that she opened the same gift twice!




Blair got a really cute dress-up dress from Gma Whiting. I need to get a picture of Blair wearing it!

Easton got a marble set from Gma Whiting.




Thank you for all the gifts! The kids loved them all!

No comments: