Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pictures

I don't know if this is legal to put these pictures up but I wanted to share with Nathan and the grandparents the pictures they will be receiving in the mail shortly. I got some pictures taken of the kids last Monday at JCPenny. I really liked their individual pictures better than the ones of them together but it is still cute. The pictures look better in person. This was the best I could get taking a picture of a picture.

Here was the best picture of the two of them (I know it looks like Easton is pinching Blair).


Easton was hamming it up like no other. It was really hard to pick just one of him because they were all so good.

Blair had quite a few good ones as well. I really wanted one of her in the brown outfit but this one was too good to pass up. Plus I really wanted a vertical one and most of the brown outfit ones were horizontal.
I got a free 8x10 so I decided to get a picture of the three of us for Nathan. Sorry if any one else wanted this one. Only Nathan gets it.

If the grandparents could email me their home address then I can mail them off soon. I don't have my address book.

As a side note. My sister, Jacqui, was the one who did the trip to the northwest post.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Great Pics! Both kids are so cute!

Sled Family said...

a couple words: bbl and meanie pinchy brother!

Diana said...

So cute Ash! I can't believe how big Blair is getting. And they look so much alike. When are you guys coming back? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever.