Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Week 6 in Washington

I haven't taken much pictures this week mainly because we really haven't done too much. My sister and her kids left on Thursday so Easton is back to his normal self. I really don't get it because Easton loves having friends to play with and he crys whenever they leave but for some reason he just doesn't know how to play or get along when they are around. Hopefully he will learn how to sooner rather than later.




Blair is getting bigger and bigger. She is starting to get the rolls on her legs (so cute) and the roll around her wrist. I'm not entirely sure how much she weighs because my Mom's scale is saying 14 lbs but my Dad's is saying 12. She definitely feels more like 14 and maybe even more. Blair has definitely discovered her hands. She is constantly staring at them and when she's not looking at them she has them in her mouth. It won't be too long before she discovers her feet. I finally got Blair to giggle on Friday. It is so cute. She doesn't do it all that often and it is pretty hard to get her to do it but I definitely have fun trying.



Video of Blair giggling.



My mom and I brought Easton to a high school football game. My mom lives down the street from the high school so we walked down for a little bit. Easton seemed excited for the first couple of minutes but then got distracted by some little kids playing their own game of football. Eventually he enjoyed the cheerleaders and even danced with them at half time (I know Nathan would be so proud).


We all got sick this weekend (sore throat and stuffy nose) and Easton threw up all over his clothes, car seat, and my mom's car. It was nasty. Blair's been sleeping a lot but hasn't been getting that good of sleep because she's having such a hard time breathing. It is so sad to see a little baby like her sick.


Nathan seems to be enjoying his time in California. He keeps going back and forth between Texas and California but I think California is now again his first choice. I think he would be happy with either choice so if we do end up in Texas and not California he'll be fine.

1 comment:

Sled Family said...

yippy, yhi, yah!!!!!!!!!!!! CALI, CALI, CALI!!!!