Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Twilight Tour

My mom and I packed up the kids on Monday and drove around Washington and Oregon to see some of the places from the movie Twilight. It was really fun. We even rented the movie that night so we could see all the places we visited in the movie. We still want to see the baseball field and the tree scene and will hopefully do that tomorrow night.
Forks High School (It's really Kalama High School). They only filmed the outside scences at this high school. The inside was filmed at Madison High School (we didn't see that high school because we wouldn't have been able to go inside).
Parking lot where Edward saves Bella from the van.
My mom pretending to be Bella.
Alley where the bad guys surround Bella. It was filmed in St. Helens.
Parking lot where Edward saves Bella from the bad guys.
Book store. It is actually an attornys office.
Prom dress store. It used to be a hair and nail salon.
My mom.
Me and Edward.
Restaurant where Edward takes Bella to eat.
Bella's house.
This is where they had their prom. It is actually an inn (bed and breakfast)
View from the Prom.
Arch they went under at the prom.
Gazeebo where Bella and Edward danced.

They have a walk of fame. You can buy a brick and write whatever you want on it.

Edward's brick (as you can see everyone wanted to be next to Edward).

Bella's. There were other ones (3 bad vampires, Bella and Alice BBF, etc.)

3 comments:

Sled Family said...

You guys are DORKS!!!! Why are you so thin now...and already!?!? You SUck!

Aleese and Scott said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I love the picture of mom being Bella in the parking lot! Hilarious! By the way I feel like I haven't seen you in FOREVER!!! When are you coming back we miss you!

p.s. your hair looks adorable!

smtanners said...

That looks like a ton of fun! You and your mom and so great. I miss you tons! I actually spoke to Nathan just the other day--hoping he would tell me that I didn't have to give Savannah shots :) But I did--no worries. You are all looking fantastic!