Wednesday, September 23, 2009

videos and pictures from my mom's camera.

Just some video's and pictures I found on my mom's camera during our trip. I thought I would put them up now before I forget because I leave on Saturday to go home.



Video of Easton bowling.





Me and my sister, Jacqui. On this trip I have had so many people tell me we look so much alike. One day when we went to the store the guy checking us out asked if we were twins. He didn't believe us when we told him we weren't.


The two trouble makers: Kadyn and Easton.


Ashlyn and Blair.


Easton making sure Blair is covered up. He definitely has his moments where he is just the sweetest little thing. Sometimes when I tuck Easton in at night I will lay with him and stroke his hair and of course give him a few kisses. Just recently now when I go to tuck him in he will pat his pillow for me to lay with him and he will stroke my hair and give me the sweetest little kisses. I love it.


Blair at the park. She's riding in the boat.


Nathan sent us a package last week. He sent Easton a huge bag of Jelly Bellys (which he loves by the way) and Nathan sent me a CD with a song that he heard on the radio that made him think of me (Lucky by Jason Mraz). Its a really cute and sweet song. Thanks Handsome. We love you and miss you. Can't wait to see you in a week!



Video of Easton giving his teddy a horsey ride (just like Gma does to him).

No comments: