Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Week 5 in Washington

Blair is now three months old! She is just as sweet as ever. She just talks and talks and talks (with a lot of smiles in between). Every once in a while she will give you her little flirty look. She is so close to giggling but just hasn't yet. I can't wait until it happens. I just love it when babies start giggling. Blair is getting so big. I can hardly carry her carseat around. She is just too heavy. Blair is definitely getting a lot of attention with her cousins around. Kadyn and Ashlyn just love her. They are contantly giving her kisses. Blair is about the only one Ash with give kisses to and Ashlyn will kiss her almost every chance she can get.











Along with Blair getting so big. Easton is also getting bigger. He must have just went through a growth spurt. I swear he has gained a couple of pounds in the last month and I think he has also grown an inch or two. Just the other day my dad started to sneeze and after each sneeze Easton would say "bless you". I'm surprised almost daily by the things Easton catches on to and says. Easton is defnitely having a hard time with his cousins around. I have never seen Easton so mean as I have this past week. He is constantly hitting and pushing his cousins (Kadyn and Ashlyn are hitting and pushing too though so it isn't all Easton). I think they are all having a hard time sharing things (toys especially). They seem to get along fairly well when there are no toys involved. Everything is "MINE, MINE, MINE" with these kids. And I thought the word NO was annoying. Easton has gotten so bossy this last week too. He feels like it is his right or duty to tell his cousins not to do something. It is a little funny but I really hope this is just a phase and that it will pass quickly. Easton got his head split open today (nothing too serious). Kadyn must have hit him with something (a toy car maybe) probably because Easton was bugging him. He has a nice bump and cut on the back of his head with blood in his hair.

1 comment:

Sled Family said...

What's that baby carrier you are using for Blair? That's not the lollypack?!?! You should just send me yours! by the way, Aaron was looking at the pictures with me and said is that my cousin? Hey, that my cousin who bit me! What a good memory!