Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Week 7 in Washington

Last Monday my mom took us to Big Al's bowling alley. It is so huge! We didn't go bowling but we ate there for lunch. They have a restaurant with a huge TV screen that has about 10 different sport channels playing on the same screen. We shared their famous nachos and let me tell you I was glad that we shared because they were so big. I have never seen so many nachos. I bet it could have feed at least three if not four people easily. We also checked out their game room and it is basically a Chuck E Cheese in there. Easton loved playing on the motorcycle and the car rides. Someone left tickets behind so I turned them in for some candy for Easton. Afterwards we went and saw Ice Age 3. Easton got scared a little in the beginning (I don't remember it being scary but for some reason he gets really into movies). Anyways, I had him sit on my lap next to the exit so that hopefully he wouldn't get too scared and if he did I had easy access to the exit. He just sat there the entire time and made me wrap my arms around him. If I moved my arms he would grab them and put them back around himself. I absolutely loved it. It's not very often that he will let me cuddle with him.

Easton playing with the race car.

My mom cut my hair this week. I don't have any pictures to share on this post so I'll have to post some in the next post (hopefully).
Yesterday my mom and I (along with the kids) took a Twilight Tour. I'll post those pictures in the next post but in the mean time these are some pictures from a park we stopped at and let Easton play at.


Gma, Blair, and Easton.



Easton riding the doggy.

Easton sitting in the boat.

Gma and Blair.

1 comment:

Diana said...

How many weeks are you going to be in Washington? We miss you and 7 weeks is a really long time. Are you coming back soon? I feel like you had Blair and I never saw you again :) I know a lot of that is my fault being in Utah all summer and all. Anyway we miss you guys.