Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bath time and peek a boo

Cute pic of Blair during bath time.


Video of the kids during bath time:

I just love the way that Easton can get Blair to laugh. She sure loves him.

Video of Blair playing peek a boo:




Some other stuff that I forgot to add last time I updated the kids:

Blair has officially started to growl. I can't say that I'm surprised especially since Easton is her older brother.

Video of Blair growling:
It is kind of hard to hear her and she only does it until Easton comes and distracts her.

Easton sure can be sweet with his little sister.

Easton can now snap his fingers. He is really proud of this and gets really excited to show you.

The other day I was playing animals with Easton.
Easton: "What are you?"
Me: "A dinosaur." I couldn't remember the name of the dinosaur.
Easton: "No, what are you?"
Me: "A dinosaur."
Easton: "No, you a brontosaur."
Nathan had told Easton the name of the dinosaur before but how did he remember that?

No comments: