Sunday, February 7, 2010

Random Easton Stuff


Easton has been cracking me up lately with the things he has been coming up with. Since we have been home he has been playing really well by himself and for long periods of time. In the past he couldn't play very long by himself and would insist that someone play with him. Also, he would get bored easily and try to convince someone to turn the TV on for him or he would attempt to turn it on himself. He has watched some TV since we have been home but he really hasn't been drawn to it like before (this definitely makes me happy). Anyways, it is really funny to see his imagination come to life.




Easton singing on his little stage.


Video of Easton singing?




I like his little stage and of course him closing his eyes while he belts out his song.









Video of Easton playing with his animals.




He can play for hours with these things. He just loves them. I didn't get the best parts on video. He normally talks to his animals and has his animals talk to each other. He will wrestle with them and he even puts them in time out for biting him. "Time out Tiger! Two minutes! No biting!"






Video of Easton dancing.



I only caught the very last part of it (he caught me recording him). He likes the Madagascar movie with the lemur that moves it. He dances around the house singing "I like to move it, move it"







If you noticed at the end of the video Easton said, "I want to take a picture mama." He has been really interested in and wanting to take pictures. I finally let him and I must say he did a pretty good job.


Picture taken by Easton.


Nathan got a bloody nose the other day and of course Easton had to be just like daddy!

On a side note: I think it is almost safe to say that Easton is officially potty trained! He has had 5 days without an accident and has been telling us every time that he has to go. Along with that he has even been taking himself to the bathroom and doing it all by himself! I am so proud of my BIG boy!

No comments: