Monday, February 22, 2010

valentines party

Because of all the crazy snow we have been getting our ward playgroup valentines party was rescheduled for the 19th instead of the 12th. I signed up to bring cupcakes since I got a bunch of fun cupcake stuff for Christmas (Thanks Sue!) and have been anxious to try them out. I made a box of chocolates. I managed to take pictures of the cupcakes the night before and quickly put the camera in the diaper bag so that I wouldn't forget to bring it and take pictures. Well, I had the camera the whole time but somehow forgot to take any pictures. Lame. I really can't believe I did that. Oh well we still had fun. Easton even started to have a melt down when we were leaving because he wanted to stay and play with his friends. Hopefully all this cold winter snow will finally come to an end because we are definitely ready to get out of this house and have some fun.

2 comments:

Hot Gma said...

They are beautiful Ashley!

SMT Family said...

These look so delicious! Yum yum. I hope Easton and Blair know they have the best mom in the world!