Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blair at 8 months

I really don't have much that is new with Blair. I did some updating last week so she really hasn't been up to much since then. Blair does however seem to be kind of sneaky. I'm not sure if it is just me but it seems as though she waits until no one is paying any attention to her (i.e looking at her) before she does things. I noticed this the other day when she was playing on the ground. It seemed as though she would pretend to be playing with something (usually her own hands) and then she would look up to see if anyone was watching her. If someone was she would smile at them, look around the room, and then go on playing with her hands. She would continue this until it looked like the coast was clear and then she would roll over and get one of Easton’s toys that she had been eyeing (I could see all of this out of the corner of my eye). As soon as I would turn and look at her and she noticed that I was looking at her she would stop playing with the toy and begin to play with her hands. Once I turned away she was back at playing with that particular toy or she was rolling after another toy. It was as if she thought she couldn’t play with Easton’s toys so she had to be sneaky about it.


Video of Blair rolling.

She isn't being sneaky in this one.





Blair is starting to get her second tooth on the bottom. Both of her teeth seem to be taking their precious time coming in. For the most part I’m okay with this because I really don’t want her biting me with sharp little teeth but on the other hand it seems as though she is in a lot of pain and we all have to hear about it, especially at night when we are all trying to sleep.


Blair for the most part is a pretty happy baby but every once in a while she gets upset and has a little temper tantrum. Most of these times just seem to come out of no where. She is happy one moment and then the next she’s really upset. She really doesn’t give any warning.



Video of one of Blair's little tantrum.



Blair’s newest excitement is standing and walking with help.



I know this is supposed to be a post all about Blair but as I was taking pictures of Blair Easton wanted his picture taken as well. The first picture I thought was really cute of the two of them. The second one cracks me up because again it looks as though Easton is an underwear model. Funny kid.




2 comments:

Hot Gma said...

She's a cutie. Love her outfit.

SMT Family said...

She is such a big girl. When I first read the post title I thought "no way, she isn't eight months old already" and I then I realized that Savannah is almost seven months old. They grow too fast!

She is a total doll. Her outfit is super cute. I laughed at her being a sneak!

Hilarious pic of Easton!