Tuesday, February 9, 2010

V-Day Decor

I saw these ideas on one of my sister's friend's blog and decided to copy their ideas since we didn't have any valentine decorations. I thought they turned out pretty well. I had fun making them but the wreath took me forever. Easton definitely loves all the pillows. He brings out all his blankets and makes up a huge bed on the living room floor every day now. I swear all I do is clean up pillows and blankets all day long. Hope everyone has a great Happy Valentines Day!








4 comments:

SMT Family said...

Very cute! You are so are the ball & just plain talented. You'll have to teach me how to do the wreath someday.

Child Family said...

Did you MAKE THAT FROM LARRISA STOCKOFFS BLOG? OR DID YOU BUY IT!

Myk said...

cute!

Hot Gma said...

What did you make the wreath out of? I like it a lot and the pillows too. Very impressive. Ditto on Jana's. I'm jealous too. At least I have talented children.