Thursday, July 22, 2010

Saturday 7/17/2010

We went to the local aquatic park. They had a fun play area for kids but unfortunately neither of my kids really enjoyed it. It was really cold and Easton and Blair don't really like to be splashed all that much. They had this funnel above the stairs and as soon as it filled up with water it would dump all the water down on the stairs. I didn't realize it was there until it was too late and it got both Easton and Blair right in the face. This was right when we got there so I think they were both too afraid to go near it. I took Easton down the kid water slide which I thought was fun but Easton wasn't at all interested in it. Like I said it was really cold. Easton did however enjoy the big pool and spent most of the time in that. It was nice and warm. Blair spent most of her time walking around and climbing in and out of a chair.

Me with my babies.

Gma and Easton in the pool.

Video of Easton swimming with Gma:



Blair wading in the water with mommy.

Blair in her chair!

Blair and Easton

Sexy Sisters!

Video of Gma being Gma (water monster):

No comments: