Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday 7/14/2010

We went to the Jelly Belly Factory and took the tour. I think we all had fun but we were all pretty disappointed that we didn't get to see very many workers in action.
The whole gang (minus me).

Jac and I with our boys.

Easton with his cute Jelly Belly hat.

I of course had to document this. My mom actually wearing a hat. My mom doesn't like anything touching her do! They said that everyone had to wear a hat if they wanted to take the tour.


Later that night we danced and sang karaoke. We definitely had fun making fun of each other. Let's just say that we are beginners and we definitely need more practice.

The four of us dancing.

My mom and sisters dancing.
Notice my mom is left handed and kept doing everything with the wrong hand.


Singing


I'm probably going to get into trouble for posting these but I couldn't resist...These are for you Wade! I bet you are going to disown us after you see these.

Video of my mom and sisters dancing:

Video of my mom and sisters singing:
I know we are all very talented when it comes to singing...



I forgot to put these videos up during the week that Jana was here. The kids dancing with Jana.

Video of the boys dancing with Jana:

Video of Blair getting into it:

Another one of Blair:

No comments: