Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tuesday 7/13/2010

We took a few of the kids to storytime in the morning. A couple of the kids were sick or taking a nap so they didn't join us. Jana and Aiden got kicked out of storytime because Aiden was walking around and I guess being too loud? I really didn't think he was much of a distraction but I swear "Dan the library man" doesn't like it when kids that are younger than 3 are in his story time. Jana took Aiden to the other story time 18 months to 3 yrs but I guess he kept throwing the shakers there so Jana left that storytime and just took him to the main part of the library. Apparently Aiden started screaming and one of the librarians came up to Jana and told her that if she couldn't keep her child under control then she would have to leave. Jana just took Aiden outside. In a sense I guess Jana got kicked out of the entire library. I couldn't help but laugh but I guess Jana didn't find it very funny and now hates my library. After lunch Gma volunteered to watch all the kids so us sisters could go shopping at the outlet stores. Jacqui was the only one who brought her camera so these are repeats off of her blog.

me, Jana, and Jacqui

Of course we had to take some silly pictures.


Jac was right. I was trying to ride a horse but instead it does look like I'm smelling my armpit.

Jana riding a boat. She had a hard time getting into it and an even harder time trying to get out of it.

Later that night we got Nathan to play the wii with us. We tried to get him to do just dance but of course he turned that down.


No comments: