Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thursday 7/15/2010

We took the kids to see the free movie at regal in the morning. We saw Wallis and Grommet. Blair was tired so I tried to put her to sleep but with everything going on she was having a hard time falling asleep. Since I had already seen the movie I decided to take her out of the theater and let her practice her walking. It was a day or two before this that she was brave enough to let go and walk by herself. She loves it and there is no stopping her now! My mom thought it was the cutest little thing. Anyways I let her walk around the theater and her record there was 45 steps in a row! I knew she could do it if she would just let go and do it. Later that night I finally brought the camera out and got her on film. Enjoy!

Video of Blair walking:




I couldn't help but put this video of Aiden up. He is such a funny kid and I can't help but laugh at him.

Video of Aiden jumping on his mommy:


Later that night we took the kids to the park (pee park) to play.

Cousin pic. From left to right/oldest to youngest:
Aaron 4, Kadyn 3, Easton 3, Ashlyn 2, Aiden 1, and Blair 1.

Ashlyn and Blair on the swings.

Me with Blair and Ashlyn
Blair loves going down the slides with someone.

Kadyn and Easton racing up the slides.

Gma with Blair

Gma with Ashlyn, Aiden, and Easton

No comments: