Sunday, April 10, 2011

31 weeks

I'm at 31 weeks today! Only 9 more to go...Okay that is probably wishful thinking since I was late with both Easton and Blair. So you can decide if this picture is three weeks late since I once again forgot to post a pic at 28 weeks or you can be positive like me and say I'm a week ahead for the 32 week. Anyways, I actually remembered today so I figured I should take a picture since some pictures are better than no pictures. I know I said it last time but I feel huge and I'm guessing I look huge to others since I'm starting to get comments like "I bet you're almost there" or "Wow, you're tummy is getting so big. I bet you're glad to be almost done!" Once I tell people how much longer I have they usually change the subject or stop talking. Maybe I'm just paranoid but that is what it seems like to me. Along the lines of being huge I'm about a pound away from being the same weight I was when I delivered Blair so yes I do feel huge when I know I have at least 9 more weeks of weight gain ahead of me. We still don't have a name picked out. Nathan was pretty set on Dyer Wesley (Dyer after his grandpa and Wesley after my grandpa) but then his mom informed him last week that Nathan's uncle who was also named Dyer got made fun of in elementary school. The kids would call him Diarrhea. Why are kids so mean? We still might use Dyer as a middle name or if we did use it as a first name we would most likely have to start calling him something else once he hit elementary school. I guess that explains why Nathan's uncle went by DJ. If anyone has any name suggestions feel free to let us know. I hate not having a name to call our baby boy by.

2 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

Ashley you look great! you never know you could go earlier this time, it is you third pregnancy. did you think about Wesley Dyer and just switching the names?

We loved William but we worried about what names mean kids could come up with so we went with Liam which I like even better.

Anonymous said...

You could name him Stockton Wesley, that way you still achieve the same goal of having him named after the 2 grandpas but still have a name that he won't catch grief over...as much. Also, that would make his initials S.W.K. and you could tell him he's sealed with a kiss. Good luck...it's hard coming up with just the right name.