Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby Names...

So if you couldn't tell I'm out to find a name for this baby boy of ours. I made a list of about 12 possibilities and had Nathan look at them. He cut the list in half. I'm just curious what others think so feel free to give your input. I'll probably put a poll up since I'm sure there are people out there who would rather be anonymous. These are in alphabetical order (not preference) and the middle name attached to the first name may be changed at a later time.

Azure Ross
Dyer Wesley
Emerson Ross
Keaton Dyer
Tanner Ross
Vance Dyer (Nathan kind of likes this one but he's not totally sure about it).

Side note: I updates earlier today so remember to scroll down.

3 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

Those are all really great names I don't think you can go wrong. All though if I had to pick I would choose Emerson or Tanner.

They are all very cute names!

Myk said...

Keaton or Emerson is my vote. I think of Bob Vance from the Office when I hear Vance. Azure doesn't roll off the tongue very easily. Tanner is too common, but a good name.

SMT Family said...

I like Emerson and Tanner the best, my vote on Tanner may be a bit influenced though. ;) Love the name Emerson!