Friday, April 29, 2011

Just some funny things the kids are doing

About a week or so ago I was inside making lunch while Nathan was outside in the backyard with the kids. Nathan opens the door and starts singing, "Why so serious?...So raise your lass..."
I turn to him and say, "it's glass."
Nathan: "I know but that is what your son is singing!"
I got a nice chuckle out of that but I realized that I need to be careful what I listen to on the radio because Easton apparently catches on to songs very quickly. (Pink song "Raise Your Glass")

Last week in the car we were listening to the radio and the song "Just the way you are" by Bruno Mars came on and Easton kept singing "girl your amazing just the way you are." It was pretty cute.

One of Blair's newest sayings right now is, "Be right back!" I really need to get it on video because it is pretty funny to watch her point at you with her big serious eyes and say, "Be right back!" and then she runs off to go and grab something and bring it back to you.

Blair's always been really into songs but just recently she has started to try and sing songs. Her favorites are twinkle twinkle little star and the ABC song. She has the tunes down pretty good but she only gets a few words here and there but you definitely can tell what song she is singing.

The other day we were at the park and Blair wanted to swing on the big swings. I put her on and told her she needed to hold on really tight. After a couple of minutes it looked like she was about to let go so I stopped her and asked if she was all done. She told me no so I told her she needed to make sure and hold on tight because she was scaring me. She then turned her head towards me and says, "Rarrrr." Apparently she thought she was supposed to scare me.

No comments: