Sunday, April 5, 2009

Can't touch this Easter Party!

Easton and I went to the Easter party that is held every year at Nathan’s school. Easton was really into the egg hunt and collecting as many eggs as he possibly could (a big improvement from last year when he didn’t even want to touch the grass).









Easton and I made a fort in the living room using the box that his and Blair’s new bedroom set came in. I will show pictures of their room once I finish it (hopefully within the next couple of weeks).

Nathan is still receiving birthday gifts from family and just yesterday he got a package from his Dad and Sue. Easton absolutely loves the card they picked out for Nathan. Check out Easton’s dance moves.


Easton is trying to communicate more and more each day. These are some of the latest things he has said:

“A ow o boo!” translation: A cow goes moo! For some reason he has recently started saying boo instead of moo.

“Ow a way!” translation: “Out of the way!” He has a toy car that says that anytime you honk the horn. He says this a lot in the car these days.

Recently when Easton comes into the kitchen whining or crying I will ask him what he needs/wants. I’m trying to get him to tell me what he wants without me prompting him. It hasn’t been working out all that well.
Me: “Easton, what do you need?”
Easton: “ummm…mease” translation: ummm…please. I still have no idea what he wants but at least he’s polite right?

We have a bus stop just outside our apartment so we constantly have buses that drive by. Anytime Easton sees one while he is looking out the window he will do at least two if not three different hand signs and sounds from the song “The Wheels on the Bus.” His favorites are the wheels, horn, baby, and mommy.

2 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

Cute little Easton I love how he talks! The video of him dancing is the cutest!

Heather, Rick and Savannah said...

Savannah loved watching the video of Easton. He is growing up so fast! Love the fort, too!