Monday, April 27, 2009

Easton and Blair's Room

Here's a few pictures of what I have been up to this last week.
The monkey hooks have mini chalkboards hanging from them that spell out BLAIR (its kind of hard to see).
A closer look at the monkey hooks (all the frames that have colored paper in them will be replaced once Blair decides to join our family).

Easton's side of the room.

I covered the wooden letters with scrapbook paper but again it is hard to see in the picture. I'm planning on doing Blair's hand and foot prints above her name like I did here with Easton.


Closer look at Easton's bed spread.
Wall hangings that came with bedroom set.



I painted all the green and brown frames and decorated the other frames with the same scrapbook papers I used for Easton's name. I also put the animals on the frames.


Closer look at the frames. The frame in the middle will have a picture of the two of them and the rest will have pics of Blair in them.

Shoe orgainizer behind the door. Easton loves this and won't stop playing with his shoes. He lines them all up next to his door (probably because we line up some of our shoes by the front door). Luckily he can only reach his shoes. The shoe organizer also came with toy hammack and a laundry basket.

5 comments:

SMT Family said...

The room looks great! Very cute and creative.

Myk said...

It looks great! She will be here before you know it!

Hot Gma said...

Aren't you creative? Where'd you get that from? I was always too cheap to do cute things, but then all of you already know that. Way to go Ashley.

Aleese and Scott said...

I love the finished product it looks adorable!! Now you just need little baby Blair.

sharon whiting said...

Isn't it so fun to be creative? I have always enjoyed trying and doing new and different crafts. I have done many through the years but sewing and quilting are my favorites. Keep up the gtrat work