Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kelsey Family Visit 9-3-10

Grandpa and Grandma Kelsey came for a visit and brought along the cousins (Braeden and Ella). We went and got cousin pics along with pics with Gpa and Gma. We got some really cute pics with Gpa and Gma and most of the individual pics of the kids were good except for Blair. She's cute don't get me wrong but it definitely could have been better. She wouldn't stop crying so I gave her some fishy crackers thinking that would help. It did until I tried to take them away from her and then it was the end of the world. So her individual pic is of her with food in her mouth. She looks kind of silly. We only got two pics of just the kids together before we called it quits. By that time they had all had enough. They all look really funny but it makes for good memories. The looks on their faces basically sums up how they were feeling (plus Blair is of course holding her cup full of fishy crackers). I'll have to post these pics later when I get them back.

Then of course we had to go to the Jelly Belly Factory for a tour. This time the tour was so much better than when I went with my family. They actually had tons of people and robots working. I guess its better to go earlier in the day.
Blair, Easton, Braeden and Ella


Gma Sue and Gpa Layne


When we got home Ella and Easton went swimming in the pool. Eventually Blair joined them outside but Braeden of course only wanted to play the wii.


Blair, Easton and Ella


Ella


Easton's growling face.


Video of Easton and Ella swimming:



Later that night Gpa and Gma left to go to a rehearsal dinner for Gma's niece's wedding. Nathan and I took the kids to the park across the street to play.

Braeden



Ella, Easton and Braeden

No comments: