Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kelsey Family Visit 9-4-10

Gpa and Gma had to go to the wedding and Nathan had to work all day and be on call that night so I was left all alone with four kids almost the whole day. I was a little scared to venture out with four kids by myself but I figured it would be better than staying at home all day. I decided to take the kids to kids wonderland in Vallejo. It was kind of similar to Fairy Tale Town. I had a little over $7 with me and I knew it would cost me $8 ($2/person minus Blair) but I was hoping that they would take cards. I got all the kids out of the car walked up to the castle front gate to ask if they took cards and of course they didn't so I had to pile all the kids back in the car drive several blocks to a 7 eleven to get cash out of an ATM. All because I was short about 30 cents. Oh well! In the end it was worth it. All the kids seemed to have fun and I actually enjoyed myself too minus the little sun burn I got on my upper arms. I would say it was almost easier with four kids. Brae and Ella were a big help keeping Easton and Blair in line.


All the kids in the tea cup. They spin around in circles.





Blair by herself since you couldn't see her in the last one.

All the kids on the dinosaur.
This was a sand pit to dig and look for fossils.

up close look at the kids on the dinosaur.
This of course was Easton's favorite.


Ella and Easton on the swings


Brae at the train station.

On the train.


Fire truck


Cinderella's pumpkin carriage.


Blair
She loved this ride. She refused to get off of it.

Ella and Brae



Later that night I set up the tent so the kids could camp out in the playroom. They watched a movie and then fell asleep.

No comments: