Friday, July 8, 2011

Dyer 3 Weeks Old!

Dyer turned 3 weeks old on Monday! It wasn't until Tuesday that I finally got around to taking some pictures of Dyer myself. Dyer is a pretty good baby. I would say he's relatively patient especially with Blair being in his face all day long. Blair is either hugging, kissing, holding, or petting/poking Dyer. He seems to sleep about 4-5 hours at night for his first stretch and then about 2-3 for his second. He actually doesn't seem to mind tummy time which is a nice change from the other two kids who absolutely hated tummy time. He takes a pacifier but doesn't seem to need/want it as much as Easton and Blair did. Whenever we give him the pacifier he moves his head back and forth vigorously like he's trying really hard to find that dang pacifier. The funny thing is it is right smack in the middle of his mouth and all he has to do it chomp down. I guess he likes to do things the hard way. Easton doesn't interact much with Dyer but when he does it is one of the cutest things ever. The other day Easton was teaching Dyer how to pet his tiger stuffed animal. Today while he was holding him Easton was singing rock a bye baby and talking all baby like with him. It was absolutely adorable! Okay now to the pictures of my cute little boy...








I had to include this last picture of Dyer since I was able to catch part of a smile on camera. Dyer actually smiled the first time at me when he was 2 weeks old. I can't believe I forgot to include that in the last post.


No comments: