Friday, July 15, 2011

Kid pics

The other day when Easton and Blair came home from preschool (Ms. Valerie let Blair stay twice this week!) they both were fighting over holding Dyer. Since Blair asked first I let her hold him but Easton wasn't very happy about it so when I took the camera out to take a picture of the three of them he refused to smile or even look at me.




Then it came time for Easton to hold Dyer and well... the tables turned. As you can see from the picture Blair definitely wasn't happy that her baby was taken from her.

So we tried compromising and letting both of them hold Dyer. I think Dyer is a little afraid but I probably would be too if it seemed as though my sister was about to snap my neck. Okay so Blair was just trying to help hold his head.

I finally got around to picking the kids pictures up from JCPenney today. When I got them they asked if I would sign a wavier so they could display or advertise using our pictures. So there's a chance one or all my kids might be famous. I had to take pictures of the pictures so they are kind of blurry but you get the idea.



8x10



wallets


8x10


wallets


8x10 and wallets



5x7 and wallets

No comments: