Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Projects

Here's two more projects I've done for Blair's room.

Project #1 spray paint dresser:

Before:
I forgot to take a picture of the dresser before I primed it but here are the drawers before I primed them.

The new handles are a little smaller than what was on them before so I had to fill in the outer holes with wood filler before I painted them.


During:

All primed and ready to be painted.




Painting complete!
Just waiting to fully dry so Nathan can drill some new outside holes.


After:

Probably should have taken a picture without the flash on since it is a little hard to tell that it's supposed to be black.


This picture shows it better. Side note: I really need to get some pictures in those frames...oops!


Project #2: Book holder


I'm actually in the process of making one for Easton's room. I have the material cut out I just need to find the time to sew it together.

No comments: