Monday, February 27, 2012

Church, Picnic, and Volcano

I made matching ties for Easton and Dyer and I also made some booties for Dyer to wear to match his tie. I was trying to get a picture of just Dyer at first but Blair wouldn't have it. She wanted in on the picture too!



And because Blair wanted in on the picture Easton wanted in as well. Dyer kept trying to look down over the couch so I thought it would be safer to put them all on the floor.




I told them to get in nice and tight and pretend they loved each other. This is what I got! Easton and his poses just cracks me up! I think he secretly thinks he's a model.



I felt a little bad for Dyer so I made Easton and Blair give him his space.



After a while the kids decided they needed a picture with Daddy too! I guess I'm not important enough because I wasn't invited. Oh well I would have been the odd ball out anyways because I was the only one who didn't wear blue that day.



Easton wanted to go to the park and have a picnic this particular day but unfortunately it was really windy and a little cold so I convinced him to have a picnic on the kitchen floor.



Blair and Easton



Cute little Blair. Before I forget I've been meaning to write this down about Blair. The last month or so Blair has gotten My Little Pony fruit snacks as one of her many options for going potty. At first She was mainly getting these particular fruit snacks because they were the ones on sale but to be honest now she gets them because I love what she calls them. She refers to them as "Pony Pony poot nacks". I'm chuckling as I write it! I just love it!

Another funny thing is Blair has been asking a million questions recently (okay that's not funny and actually it is starting to become really annoying...("who is him? What's this? What's that? etc., etc., etc.,) Well, the other day she was pointing to her nipples and asking what they were. I told her they were boobies so now she walks around pointing to them and calling them her bum bums!



I can't believe this little guy will be in kindergarten this fall. I register him this week! It is crazy how fast they grow up.

Last week while I was at mutual Nathan and the kids were watching Disney music videos. After a while Nathan put on Michael Jackson Thriller. Well, Nathan forgot how scary that music video is and how Michael turns into a werewolf. I swear it has seriously scared Easton for life. He was freaking out when I got home because he was worried that I was out after dark and that a werewolf was going to get me. Every night since then once it starts getting dark he wants to know where daddy is and when he is getting home. He goes into a panic mode and wants me to call Nathan and have him come home. Hopefully over time it will go away. I know Nathan feels horrible.

So DAD if you are reading this you might not want to bring out your scary werewolf mask the next time we see you because it will most likely frighten my kids to death.

Also just recently Easton's newest thing to say is "ay, ay, ay!"



One with me and the kids (minus Dyer who was sleeping).



Dyer finally woke up and decided to join the party!


The kids and I have been doing some fun science experiments. The Volcano erupting was definitely a big hit!



Easton and Blair with the Volcano we made out of sand. Yes, we are all still in our pjs.



Dyer was there too! He enjoyed trying to put every rock/stick he could find into his mouth before I could take it away. Easton wanted in the picture too!



Yes, you guessed it Blair needed in on the action too!



Volcano erupting

Video of the volcano erupting:

No comments: