Tuesday, February 14, 2012




You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away...
(The rest of the song is kind of a downer. Just focus on the chorus!)

To My Valentine-
Happy seventh and a half anniversary!
The best decision I have made was to ask you to marry me, and I am lucky that you said yes.

You are one strong, smart and sexy momma.

I am always amazed by how you keep our little team together and moving in the right direction. I love how you find humor even in the challenging moments with our munchkins. I am surprised weekly by some new crafty talent or skill you have taught yourself. On top of all this, you don't realize what a hottie you are.

And thank you for my three little valentines! They puked on me all week and I still think they are cute.


I love you Brown Eyes!

-Nathan

1 comment:

Hot Gma said...

Wow! I'm jealous. It must be nice to be loved that much.