Sunday, February 26, 2012

Valentines Day, Potty Training and Stitches

I am getting behind on my blogging so unfortunately I'm combining posts. Like I said earlier Nathan and Easton were sick on Valentines day so it was a pretty laid back day but it was nice to have Handsome home. He even fixed my vacuum so it is working like it's new again!

Easton and Blair got their gifts of bubbles and candy (of course). Everyone had a blast with the bubbles. Easton and Blair enjoyed blowing them and Dyer and Dexter loved going after and popping the bubbles. It was definitely a win/win for everyone!



Easton blowing bubbles. Notice he is in his pjs because he's sick.



Blair blowing bubbles.



Dyer checking out the bubbles.

Video of Dyer and Dexter going after the bubbles. Of course the video is way too dark...still need to figure out if/how to fix that.



Blair finally pooped in the toilet so she go her pretty, pretty princess game! Too bad she really hasn't done it since...I'm wondering if she is holding out in hopes that she will get something just as good as her game...I hate potty training!!! Actually it hasn't been too bad but I still hate potty training.



Daddy being a good sport and playing princesses with Blair.


Nathan got stitches (I think last Friday 17th?) He had fun coming up with stories of how he had to get stitches. I think his favorite was: he came home with a dozen roses for Valentines Day and I punched him in the face and said, "I'm a TWO DOZEN kind of girl!"



Seriously though he got hit in the face playing basketball. Not as fun of a story. I should have punched him on the other side of his face (to even it out of course) when he got home from work that same day because he didn't bother telling me he got stitches until I saw the stitches when he got home. Come on who does that? I've already given him crap about it. He claims he didn't want to worry me...Slightly sweet but if there is a next time Handsome, please inform me sooner. Thanks!

We celebrated Valentine's day late but it was well worth it. I got cake ball truffles, two dozen roses (and no it wasn't because I said, "I'm a two dozen kind of girl!")I think I actually said, "Wow, that's a lot of roses!" Anyways, we went to the temple and then ate out at Cheesecake Factory! My favorite! Thanks Handsome! Happy 7 1/2 anniversary as well (yep valentine's day is our 1/2 anniversary)! I love you!

No comments: