Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Senior Citizen

All I have to say is I hope I still look this good when I really am a senior citizen. Yesterday, I went to Kohl’s and to my surprise they were setting up some 90% off racks. This never happens to me. My mom always swears that she gets good deals at Kohl’s (90% off) which she does because I see the tags and it does in fact say 90% off but it never happens to me. That is until today! When I walked in they were just beginning the process of setting up the racks. Because I couldn’t pass up the deal I slowly paced up and down every isle in every department waiting for these ladies to finish. After about an hour I made my way over to the children’s department and began my shopping. There was still one lady there finishing up but I figured if I wasn’t in her way she couldn’t get too annoyed with me. Easton started getting fidgety but luckily I had just enough crackers to keep him satisfied. I came away with two shirts, two shorts, and a pair of pajamas for what should have been about $12. When I got to the register to pay the man helping me check out accidentally pushed the senior citizen discount button (so he says). I asked him if he wanted to fix it and he said it was fine, that it was only a dollar and some change off. Earlier that day I hit up the totswap at the fairgrounds. It was dollar dash day so I got 17 pieces of clothing, 1 pair of shoes, 1 book, and 1 toy for Easton and my sister’s kids for $20 + tax. I’m officially the best shopper ever and the best looking senior citizen in the world!

1 comment:

Hot Gma said...

Way cool. You go girl. A chip off the old block I must proudly say.