Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Brief Visit with Child Family

On my way up to see my family in Washington I stopped in Eugene, OR to meet up with my sister, Jacqui and her family. We met at a pizza place that has a play area for the kids. After 8 hours of driving it was nice to take a break for a while before driving another 2 hours to my mom's. I finally got to meet my newest niece, Adisyn. She's a cute pudgy little thing!



Adisyn

I had my sister take pictures for me with my camera. I probably should have taken some myself since all the ones with Adisyn and Dyer are pretty blurry.



Dyer and Adisyn

Dyer is very grabby and most of the time all he wanted to do was grab the bow off of Adisyn's headband.



Me and Dyer. I look horrible but in my defense I was driving for 8 hours before this with three children all by myself. My sister told me to make the picture black and white so that you can't tell that I'm not wearing any makeup. I admit it helps a little but not nearly as much as I was hoping.




Play area.




Kaidyn, Ashlyn and Easton pretending to play video games.



Blair loved this ride! I loved it because it didn't require any money. It worked with a flip of a switch. It was great!



Cousins playing in the ball pit!

After our visit I drove another 2 hours to my mom's. She didn't have any idea (or so she says) that I was coming so we surprised her. I got all the kids out of the car and put them on her door step. I called her phone and asked her if she got her package. Of course she didn't know what I was talking about so I told her maybe it was on her doorstep and that she should go take a look for it. She guessed that we were on her doorstep before she even opened the door but she was still excited that three of her grandkids were on her porch.

That same night (Mar. 2) Dyer started creeping forward! This video was actually two days after because the ones I took that night were way to dark to tell what was going on.

No comments: