Thursday, March 22, 2012

Chuck E Cheese

On my mom's day off we took the kids to Chuck E Cheese. This was a big thing for my kids because Easton has only been there once before and Blair has never been there unless you count the fact that I was almost ready to pop with her the last time we went there. It worked out nicely. Aaron basically did his own thing. My mom hung out with Easton and Dyer, Jana with Aiden, and I was with Blair. I had so much fun with Blair! It's not very often that I get to hang out with just Blair. I definitely need to do a better job of hanging out with her one on one.


Grandma Gma, Dyer, and Auntie Jana



Blair chilling out with Chuck E



Grandma with Dyer



Gma helping Easton with the squirt gun game.


Video of Blair and Easton riding some rides:






Easton riding the horse. This brought back cute memories of Easton from the last time we were at Chuck E Cheese when he had just turned 2. He LOVED this ride and basically refused to get off of it. He spent most of his tokens on this ride. I went back through my posts and found this little gem. How cute was he?



He doesn't look all that happy but believe me he was in heaven on this ride. It's crazy to think that, that was almost 3 years ago.



Here's Blair's photo with the famous horse. Now I'm wishing that I would have gotten one with Dyer on the horse. Anytime we go to Chuck E Cheese now I just might make all my kids get their picture on the horse.

Video of Blair riding the horse:

I had to film her because she kept yelling, "Yee-haw!"

Video of Blair shooting baskets:

She actually impressed me on how well she did. We did cheat a little by putting her up higher where the balls come down but that was because she was too short to shoot them from the ground.



Blair on her princess ride!



Easton and Aaron with tons of tickets! Both Easton and Aaron played a train game but the tickets weren't coming out. My mom went and told one of the workers. The tickets were jammed so the worker pulled out tons of tickets to get them unstuck and just gave all those tickets he pulled out to Easton and Aaron. You can't tell in the picture but Easton already had about 2 inches of folded up tickets in his hand before I snapped this picture.



I think this was Easton's favorite game this time around. My mom said he played it a lot!

Afterwards we took the kids to the mall to play and to get something to eat. I got a smoothie and gave Dyer a taste. He LOVED it and kept getting upset if I wasn't constantly putting some in his mouth. I'm pretty sure I created a smoothie monster!

No comments: