Thursday, March 22, 2012

Soccer game and Kids Club

We went to Aaron's first soccer game. Jana's the coach. It was really cute and fun to watch the little kids play. I can't wait until Easton starts up soccer next week. Aaron did really well and not to be biased or anything but I'm pretty sure he's the best on his team. He even scored 2 of the 3 goals for his team (not that we were keeping track or anything).



Aaron



Coach Jana



Half time



Aaron's cheer section


After the game and lunch we headed over to The Kids Club. It's a little on the spendy side but if you stay for a long time (we stayed for about 3 hours) its worth the money. Jana and I took turns going into the jungle land with the older kids and staying behind with Dyer. It was pretty fun but it got so hot!




It is basically a huge maze with lots of slides and a ball area.



The boys loved the ball area. It has tons of nerf balls that you can load into gun launchers and shoot them at targets and/or people.



Blair loved the slides.



What Jana does best! Actually she was taking pictures of the kids and sending them to me so I could see what they were doing. Unfortunately she stinks at taking pictures and they were all blurry.



It was hard to take pictures of the kids when they were inside and I was outside but I wasn't about to take my camera into all the craziness. Easton's in the middle of the picture loading his gun to shoot at people.



Easton going down the snake slide.



Blair followed by me.



Aiden



Aaron





Gma hanging out with Dyer before bedtime.