Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dyer at nine months!

This last month was a big month for Dyer! He learned so many new and exciting things especially the two weeks we were gone. Poor Nathan didn't get to enjoy any of these firsts but Dyer sure had fun showing daddy all his new tricks when we got back.




Dyer's definitely working on his teeth. As you can see in the picture he is tugging at his ear. He has his two bottom teeth and the four front teeth are slowly but surely working their way down. He bites on everything he can get in his mouth. It's still weird for me when he smiles big and I can see almost a full mouth of teeth.



Dyer is still our happy smiley little guy. He loves to smile at just about anyone. Most of the time if someone says hi he has started to wave with his fingers and sometimes it sounds like he is mimicking "hi" . It's pretty cute!




I know I wrote it in an earlier post but Dyer started creeping forward the night we got to Washington (Mar 2). Too bad he didn't do it for Nathan before we left.



Dyer is definitely not a picky eater by any means. I can put anything in front of him and he will scarf it down. He is basically a bottomless pit too. Most of the time I have to be the one to end his feeding times. In my opinion he is a big solid guy but I guess we will find out how big he really is as soon as I get him in for his doctor's appointment.

Once we got home he has basically been eating table foods that we have been eating. I don't think I've given him any jars of baby food. He seems more excited with what we are eating. I actually like it more too since he can eat at the same time and I don't have to spoon feed him nearly as much.



As you can see in this picture and the next one Dyer was not all that excited about having a photo shoot. He wanted to crawl around and have me hold him so he kept getting upset when I would sit him back down on the sheet. Dyer's definitely crawling now (Mar. 11) and is much happier now that he can get around on his own. He still gets frustrated though because he has a hard time keeping up with everyone which means he definitely prefers me to carry him around still. He loves his mommy and wants to be will me at all times.



I had to take this picture because this is so not Dyer. He was so upset.



Dyer loves standing and has pulled himself up a few times. He has started to take a few cruising steps here and there but he's definitely not there yet. He likes to hold onto someone's fingers and walk around and he has started to use a toy walker but is still unsure of it.




Dyer also started clapping when we left on vacation. He loves clapping!

I've updated a lot of posts from our vacation so make sure and check them out!

1 comment:

Child Family said...

My happy Nephew looks super cute!