Thursday, March 22, 2012

Visiting Shannah!

While I was in Washington I got to go back to Oregon to visit Shannah! It was only for about half a day but it was fun to talk and catch up! Easton stayed with his cousins but I took Blair and Dyer with me. Blair and Savannah (Shannah's little girl) are about a month apart so it was really fun to see them interact together. It's not very often that Blair has a girl her age to play with so I think she was in heaven. I was a little worried how Blair would interact with Savvy since she didn't get along very well with her cousin, Ashlyn and also because Blair is very bossy. Savvy is pretty much the total opposite of Blair. She is very sweet and soft spoken. Blair actually surprised me and was pretty much on her best behavior. I wish I would have taken more pictures but it is what it is.


Blair and Savannah decided they wanted to exercise together. They were too cute not to snap a few pictures.


Blair and Savvy. Shannah's in the background!

Video of them exercising:



No comments: