Wednesday, April 7, 2010

10 Months Tomorrow

Blair’s newest thing is cruising. She has been doing this for about a week now. She loves to cruise along the couch but is also starting to get the hang of using her walker that she got for Christmas from Gpa and Gma Kelsey.


Blair's painted toe nails.


Video of Blair cruising:




Video of Blair using her walker:



Blair has been creeping for quite a while now but she just figured out that she can creep all over the house. She doesn’t like it when I leave her so she’s been trying to follow me all around the house. She is definitely getting faster. If I’m in a room long enough I can eventually hear her breathing getting louder as she gets closer.

A couple days ago she finally figured out how to get herself into a sitting position from laying down. She still gets frustrated that she can’t do it every time she wants to. She also pulled herself up a few days ago from a sitting position to a standing position using the couch. She hasn’t done it again since then but I’m sure it won’t be long before she’s doing it all the time.

Blair also loves to wave to everyone. If you say, “Hi!” and wave to her she will most likely wave back and give you the biggest grin ever. I just love her huge toothless smile. Still no teeth!


Video of Blair (kind of) waving:





Blair is still picky when it comes to her food. Right now I am trying to give her stage 3 foods but she absolutely hates chunks. She will, no joke, suck off all the sauce/liquid and spit out the chunk(s). She is such a silly girl.

Blair has definitely found her voice and she loves to be vocal. She is screaming/squealing all the time and it is probably because she gets attention when she does it, especially from Easton. Boy does she love attention! Easton is always shushing her, telling her to be quiet or to stop, or tattling to me that she is being too loud. I think all of that just makes her want to do it more and louder. Easton definitely feels like it is his duty to keep her in line.

Blair has recently enjoyed interacting with Easton from a distance or when she initiates it. She really can’t stand him wrestling with her anymore and hates it, most of the time, when he steals things from her. She however loves playing peek a boo with him, especially in the car. Those two are constantly laughing in the back seat together. She is starting to get more and more curious as to what Easton is doing and is now trying to get to whatever he is playing with. Of course Easton doesn’t like to share so he isn’t enjoying this much.
Blair actually slept till 5:30 the other morning and she went to bed at 7:30 the night before. I was in heaven. Usually she is up around 2:30 wanting something to eat. I was hoping that it was going to be a new thing but unfortunately it wasn't. She is still getting me up at 2:30.
Blair loves loves loves bath time. She gets so excited when I bring her into the bathroom and she can hear/see the water getting filled up. She practically jumps out of my arms to get into the bath. Recently she has preferred to be on her tummy in the bath so she can kick her feet and move around in the tub more easily.

1 comment:

Hot Gma said...

Cute, as usual. I can't believe how much Blair looks like Easton. It makes me laugh. Good work keeping me updated. Love you.