Sunday, April 11, 2010

House and EE update

I mean Easton update. Easton apparently doesn't like to be called EE anymore. Almost every time I say it now he will correct me. "My name is Easton!"

Along the same lines. Easton no longer calls Blair "Bair"anymore. He can now say his L's but his Blair's now come out as Ba Lair! It is pretty funny to hear and it cracks me up every time he says it. If you have the chance you should have him say it for you because it probably won't last long. It never does.

Some of my other favorite things he still says wrong are spoon "a poon", water "waller", and a piece of bread "pizza bread". They all make sense if you say them fast enough. For the longest time we couldn't figure out why Easton would call all types of bread, pizza. I seriously just thought that Easton always wanted pizza. Nathan finally figured it out one day when he asked Easton if he wanted a piece of bread and Easton shook his head yes and said, "pizza bread". Apparently Easton was just shortening pizza bread (what he thought we were saying) to just pizza.

Easton loves chocolate milk. Just last week I was trying to sneak Easton regular milk without chocolate syrup in it for breakfast but of course he knew it right away and wouldn't have it. Now every morning he will say, "I want chocolate and milk. Chocolate milk!" I like how he has to break it down for me.



The other day I was trying to get Easton to help pick up his toys, but of course he refused. I thought if I used the "either you pick up your toys or you go to bed (nap)" trick that it would work, especially since he absolutely hates taking naps. But no. He didn't even hesitate. He looked straight up at me and said, "Sorry, I have to go to bed!" and ran straight to his bed. I hate it when things back fire.


Apparently this is what happens now when Nathan goes out of town. The kids take over our bed. Okay not entirely true. This has only happened about three times.
I found out a couple of days ago that Nathan gets to come home about a week early so that he can go to his AOA dinner. I'm so excited that he's coming home early. I'm sure Easton will be so excited when daddy comes home.



Picture of the kids in their matching outfits for church that I promised my mom I would post. I also thought looking at their picture while I update everyone on our houses will help ease my pain. I just love these two.
House updates:
Ellis Godfrey and the house that neither Nathan or I saw both got sold.


We didn't come back with a counter offer for Oakbrook and I'm guessing that they didn't accept it since we haven't heard anything. They did however lower their asking price but not by much. Still asking way more than they should.


One of the houses that I saw the first day I was out house hunting came back on the market last week (Campbell). It was definitely one of my favorites. We decided to put an offer on it last Monday but we haven't heard anything (never a good sign). This is the last house that we are waiting to hear about. I've been putting off posting about it because all the other ones I've posted about haven't worked out and I didn't want to jinx myself. I really hope that this one works out for us, but if it doesn't, then I guess it wasn't meant to be.

No comments: