Thursday, April 15, 2010

new hair style, strawberries, and muscles

I can finally put Blair's hair in pigtails! It's not perfect because technically her hair is still a little too short but
with some gel, it basically works. I can't tell you how excited I was. After wrestling with Blair to get her to hold still long enough for me to put her bows in, I grabbed the camera and started to take pictures of the little gems. Isn't Blair so cute with her pigtails? This is about the same time my adorable little two year old comes up and crushes all my hopes and dreams. This is what Easton had to say about Blair's fabulous hair...
Easton: "Look mommy, Blair has horns!"

Okay I admit I was laughing pretty hard. At first I thought he was calling her a devil and was wondering how the heck he knows about devils, but then after I stopped laughing he tried to be funny again by saying, "Blair's a three horn!" He was laughing pretty hard at his own joke. I couldn't help but laugh at him because he thought he was so funny. I think someone has watched Land Before Time one too many times.
Top view of hair.

Easton was eating strawberries last night and Blair kept trying to get them from him. I decided to give her some and see how she did with them. She kept trying to stick the whole strawberry in her mouth.


I tried to get a video of Blair sticking the whole strawberry in her mouth but of course she never did it for the camera. Still I thought this video was too funny not to put up. Just listen to Easton in the background. The actual video isn't very interesting to look at.

I then tried to get Easton to show me his muscles on video but what do you know he wouldn't do it the same as he did before.



1 comment:

Hot Gma said...

I LOVE Blair's pig tails! The comment about the horns was so cute. Wish I could be there.