Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Afternoon at the Park

Last Saturday we decided to take the kids to the park to play some sport activities. Easton mainly wanted to play football with dad. He had fun chasing and tackling Nathan. My favorite part of the day was when Easton kept saying, "push me down dad!" Nathan complied a couple of times and Easton just laughed, got up and tackled Nathan. It was pretty cute to watch the two of them play.


Chasing after daddy.


Right on his heels.


Going in for the tackle.

Stealing the football from dad.

Video of Easton and Nathan:





Blair wanted in on some of the action so she played catch with daddy.


Easton and Blair playing soccer while Nathan played handball.


Blair enjoying the swings at the park.




Okay random pregnancy pic...I generally like to take a belly pic every 4 weeks starting at 20 weeks but for some reason I kept forgetting/putting off week 24. Week 24 came and went and then week 25 came and went. I finally remembered to take a picture in week 26 (26 1/2 weeks). Hopefully I will do better with the rest of the pics. I got my 1 hour glucose testing done yesterday and thankfully I passed!


26 1/2 weeks

I'm currently 27 weeks along and feel huge already. I can't believe that I have 13 (probably more) weeks left. I'm guessing I will be about as big (maybe bigger) with this one as I was with Easton. I guess boys just do that to me. Aahhh! Luckily the pain on my lower right back/butt/leg seems to have gone away this week and I'm actually sleeping pretty good these days. I was so miserable for the last 2 weeks that I wasn't sure how anyone in our house was going to make it through the last trimester since I was already miserable in the second trimester. I just hope that things stay how they are right now. That is until the last couple weeks of pregnancy because well we all know those last couple are hard.

1 comment:

Aleese and Scott said...

You look great! I love the videos so fun! Glad you got to get out with the kids!

Also Happy Birthday Nathan!