Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kids Gone Wild

We took the kids to a bounce house play place last night for our FHE activity. Easton and Blair seemed to have a lot of fun. I think Easton would have had more fun if there were more kids to play with, but he still had fun with Dad and Blair.




First stop was the toddler area:


Blair really liked this rocking elephant.

Easton even had fun in this area.


Blair checking out the slide.

Easton going down the slide.


Next stop: All the bouncy houses.


Huge slide off to the left and train station.


Easton and Dad sliding together.
I'm not sure what Nathan is doing in this picture but I still like the picture.

Easton posing at the bottom of the slide for me.

I'm kind of sad because all of my videos are really dark and hard to see. They are a little dark on my camera when I view them on there but I can still see them pretty well.

Video of Easton sliding:


Video of Blair sliding:


Video of Nathan and Blair sliding down together:




Video of Easton in the train station playhouse:




Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.


Dora bounce house and blow up basketball hoops.


In the Dora bounce house.


Easton and Dad playing monsters.


Video of Nate playing basketball:



Nathan and I had a basketball competition. We tied the first game and I won by one the second game.

No comments: