Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Beginning of Blair's room...

I finally got Blair's new bedding in the mail today! It cost a little more than I wanted to pay but I couldn't find anything in local stores that I liked. All I could find was Disney themed (princess and Tinkerbell) bedding-which I didn't want. I'm thinking of doing a day bed look for her room but I haven't officially decided yet. I'm still playing around but it came about an hour before her nap so I didn't have much time to play. Hopefully I can find the same kind of material (micro-suede) at the craft store since i have a few projects I would like to try my hands at (valances, bulletin board, letters for her name, etc). I could have ordered all those things but I figured I could make them a lot cheaper-we shall see... I also need to figure out what to do about paint. Easton came home from preschool and told me I had to paint Blair's room right now. Such a funny kid. I'm sure it will take a while to complete her room but I'm excited to get started.




Blair loves her new bedding.

2 comments:

Child Family said...

Is it a toddler bed? the same size as crib matteress?

Hot Gma said...

You've got talent Ash. Makes me proud of you, but I feel talentless at the same time (happy face/sad face).