Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dyer crawling



Dyer eating big boy spaghetti for the first time! He definitely loved it!

The next three videos are me playing around to see if the video's come out lighter. They definitely are lighter! The video's are kind of long but the little guy in them is pretty cute!


This one was supposed to be of Dyer crawling since all his other ones are pretty dark but of course he really didn't crawl much in this one. He does clap which is cute.


I have two other movies that I want to download but they must be too big because blogger won't let me download them.

So I did this post back when I did Blair's post (on the 9th but never got around to posting it because I couldn't get the darn videos to upload so I think it is really weird that it is posting it as if I did it today on the 22nd).

No comments: