Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Soccer

Easton started soccer last Thursday. He doesn't play any games, they only practice. Easton's in the 3-4 years old group but after watching his practice and then part of the 4-5 years old group, I'm kind of wishing I would have put him in with the 4-5 years old. Since he is small for his age I thought it would be better for him to be one of the oldest and hopefully one of the biggest kids. Only two other kids showed up so they couldn't scrimmage like the older kids. I think Easton would have more fun if he could scrimmage along with learning some skills. Maybe tomorrow more kids will show up.



All smiles. He was so excited to play and all he could talk about was his cousin Aaron and how he plays soccer too!



He told me he had fun and that he wants to do it again so that's a good sign!

Video of Easton taking a shot on goal:





Blair really wanted to get out there and play too! Luckily Easton's teacher let her have a ball so that she could kick it around.

I signed Blair up for swim the same time I signed Easton up for soccer but Blair's swim class doesn't start until mid May. Somehow Blair remembered that and when I was getting Easton ready for soccer she kept asking where her swim suit was so that she could go swimming. It was pretty devastating for her when I told her she wasn't going to swim yet. I guess she thought they would be doing it at the same exact time.


Random: Easton's starting to get freckles! I swear every day he gets another one. He doesn't like it when I point it out to him. He tells me he doesn't like freckles and he doesn't want them!

Video of Easton sort of singing and dancing/running to somebody that I used to know:

It's really long and not all that great. Plus it's dark...No worries though because I finally figured out how to fix the video's so that they aren't dark anymore. I wish I would have filmed him before this because the time before this was a lot better. If you decide to watch it I would suggest forwarding it to at least 1 min (maybe more) :). This is one of Easton's current favorite songs!

No comments: