Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oakland Zoo

We had a great day at the zoo.  It was a little on the hot side but overall it was really fun.  I think what I liked best about the Oakland Zoo is that there are lots of fun things for the kids to do throughout the zoo.    They have play areas all over, a little stream the kids can wade through, a train ride, and even some amusement rides.


Petting zoo


Cute little Dyer


Easton as a tortoise.


One of the real tortoises.


Blair as a tortoise.

This river otter kept posing for us so of course I had to take a picture.


Blair wading through the play stream.

Video of the kids playing in the stream:



Easton and Blair


Another one of Dyer.  He did get out of the stroller every once in a while but most of the time he just chilled in there.


Tiger

Giraffes.  If you look in the background you can see the gondola ride.  Easton really wanted to go on it.  Now I'm wishing that I would have taken him on it.  I guess if we ever go back we can do it.


Camels


Elephant


Blair and Daddy


Look I was there too!  Easton and I.


Checking out the meerkats from the tunnel


Blair


Dyer


Blair copying Daddy


Just outside the zoo they had a little fun play area.  Blair on top of the turtle.


Easton going down the elephant slide


Inside the hippos mouth.

No comments: