Sunday, April 22, 2012

Soccer and hanging outside

Easton is still enjoying soccer.
They have started to scrimmage a little and I know Easton has fun with that. He also enjoys all the games his soccer teacher (as Easton calls him) comes up with.

Video of Easton playing superheroes:

Easton's practice is right in the middle of Dyer's first nap so this is usually how Dyer is at beginning of practice.
I can tell that Blair really wants to get out there and play with Easton. Last practice she told me she wanted a ball to play with and the next thing I see she is kicking the ball out on the field towards Easton. Good thing for snacks to distract her!

Dyer with Valerie. I'm pretty sure Valerie is Dyer's favorite person. He wants nothing to do with me when she is around and yes, it breaks my heart.

No comments: