Monday, April 9, 2012

Nathan turns 30!!!



So this is about a month late but Nathan turned 30 this year on March 10th. We were out of town for his birthday so we did cake after we got back. He got two presents before we left and then his last one came in the mail a couple days before his birthday. He told me it was okay to be gone for his birthday but I still feel bad about it especially since it was his BIG 3-0 birthday! Looking back now I should have stayed home for his birthday and then went up to see my family this week since Easton has spring break this week. Then Easton would have only missed one week of preschool instead of two and also I could have been there this weekend for my dad and step mom's sealing. Too bad they didn't know earlier so I could have changed my plans.

Handsome, we hope you had an okay birthday. Sorry we weren't there to celebrate with you. We sure love you!

Video of the kids singing happy birthday:

No comments: