Friday, October 9, 2009

Blair at 4 months

Blair had her 4 month doctor's appointment today (she turned 4 months yesterday). She had to get her shots which she didn't like at all. It definitely didn't help that she was tired and hungry when she got them. She is 25 in. long(between 50-75th percentile), 14lbs.(50th), and her head is 16.5 in. (between 50-75th) around. Her weight surprised me because I definitely thought she was bigger than that, but she's just perfect.



I just love this little girl. She is just so smiley all the time. I'm pretty sure that I mentioned in the last post that she is my little cuddler. She will just snuggle right up next to you. I love it! She definitely loves attention. She hates being by herself. As long as she has someone she can see and talk to she is perfectly content.







She is also my little wiggler. She is constantly kicking her legs and wiggling her little body. If I leave the room and then come back a few seconds later she is never in the same spot I left her. She has to move herself so that she can see what is going on. I really think she loves her daddy's voice. Whenever Nathan starts to talk she will stop everything and move her head towards his voice.




Blair loves her hands. She can't get enough of them. She also loves her play mat. Hitting and grabbing those toys will keep her entertained for quite a while. She has spotted her feet a couple of times but looses them almost as quickly as she finds them.

Blair on the quilt that Grandma Sue made for her.

1 comment:

Myk said...

She is just right on Kannon's heels with her growth. That quilt is gorgeous!